- 1/2 red onion
- 50 grams cream
- 100 grams Greek yoghurt
- 100 grams Brie cheese
- 50 grams Lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
- 100 grams Smoked Salmon
- 1/2 Eggplant (about 100g)
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
Recipe is created for
- Add the half red onion into the thermie bowl 5 seconds/ 5
Add the cream, cheese, yogurt, Tabasco, lemon juice into the bowl 30 seconds/ 5.
Turbo for 2 pulses if you would like thicker.
- Add the smoked salmon and roasted eggplant into 30sec/ 5.
Spicy and Smokey Salmon dip
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Brie and Salmon quiche
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Variation Broccoli Soup
- Egg Free Pancakes
- Yorkshire Parkin (Gingerbread slice)
- Crayfish Cob Loaf
- Corn Fritters
- 'The Real Deal' Creme Brulee
- Our favourite Curried Sausages