- 1 large red onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1.2 kilos of chopped roma tomatoes
- 200 grams sugar
- 270 grams apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1/2 --- cup of sultanas
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- ground black pepper to taste
8Recipe is created for
Cut the red onion in quarters place in TM bowl with the garlic and chop 3 sec sp6.
Add all other ingredients and mix for 3 secs on sp 3.
Heat mixture 80deg 10mins reverse sp 3.
Bring mixture to the boil Varoma Reverse 5mins sp2.
Simmer on 80deg 1 hour sp 1.5
Spoon hot sauce into sterilised jars and allow to cool completely.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roasted capsicum & jalapeno hummus (low salt)
- Fruit Crumble Muffins
- Zesty ginger oat & coconut crunch
- Fluffiest Scones Ever
- Fermented cucumbers
- Seedy Cherry-Quinoa Energy Bars
- Spicy Moroccan Lamb Stew
- Fresh Sweet Corn Fritters
- Beetroot Burgers
- Snickers Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Chai Doughnuts
- Sausage Crumble Style Seitan (Vegan Meat)