- 1 large red onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1.2 kilos of chopped roma tomatoes
- 200 grams sugar
- 270 grams apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1/2 --- cup of sultanas
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- ground black pepper to taste
Recipe is created for
Cut the red onion in quarters place in TM bowl with the garlic and chop 3 sec sp6.
Add all other ingredients and mix for 3 secs on sp 3.
Heat mixture 80deg 10mins reverse sp 3.
Bring mixture to the boil Varoma Reverse 5mins sp2.
Simmer on 80deg 1 hour sp 1.5
Spoon hot sauce into sterilised jars and allow to cool completely.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chilli laksa sauce
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Chouriço Pâté (chorizo butter)
- Tobasco Sauce
- Passata Sauce
- Quick Avocado/Yoghurt Dip
- Tomato Sauce kids wont know the difference
- Almond butter
- Blue cheese sauce
- Capsicum Paste (biber salças)
- The Thermomixing Mum's Veggie Loaded Pizza and Pasta Sauce
- Sardine Paté - Portuguese Style
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Banana and walnut muffins
- Cinnamon scrolls
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Chorizo Risotto
- Courgette Flan
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal