- 1 large red onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1.2 kilos of chopped roma tomatoes
- 200 grams sugar
- 270 grams apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1/2 --- cup of sultanas
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- ground black pepper to taste
8Recipe is created for
Cut the red onion in quarters place in TM bowl with the garlic and chop 3 sec sp6.
Add all other ingredients and mix for 3 secs on sp 3.
Heat mixture 80deg 10mins reverse sp 3.
Bring mixture to the boil Varoma Reverse 5mins sp2.
Simmer on 80deg 1 hour sp 1.5
Spoon hot sauce into sterilised jars and allow to cool completely.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jamie Oliver's Tray Baked Sole
- Banana Cream Cheese Breakfast Cakes
- Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli in Creamy Pesto Sauce
- LCHF egg curry
- Bacon and mushroom pasta (light version made with milk not cream)
- Sunday morning quick'n easy rolls
- Coconut Condensed Milk (dairy free)
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Variation Chicken Laksa
- Variation Mixed Berry Jam for TM 5
- Curried mince with rice
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese