- 20 grams coconut oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 100 grams baby spinach
- 150 grams artichoke hearts, In brine well drained
- 100 grams cashew cheese, See recipe by same author on Recipe community
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion powder
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 pinch fresh ground black pepper
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place garlic clove in mixing bowl and chop 3 seconds / speed 7
2. Scrape down mixing bowl with spatula - add coconut oil and sauté 2 minutes / 100 degrees / speed 2
3. Scrape down mixing bowl - add spinach cook 3 minutes / 120 degrees / speed 2
4. Scrape down mixing bowl with spatula – add artichokes – chop 10 seconds / speed 9
5. Scrape down mixing bowl with spatula - add remaining cashew cheese, lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil, salt, pepper and mix 15 seconds / speed 6 - check consistency - if required mix longer to desired consistency
6. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days
Accessories you need
English spinach may be used to replace baby spinach - if using cook for 4 minutes and chop for 30 seconds
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Avocado Lime sauce (for fish Taco)
- All Green Stock Powder
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Recco Classico
- Fara's Salmon Curry
- Creamy Bacon Thyme Sauce
- Pasta with spicy tomato sauce
- Goat Bhuna Ghost
- Mince and Cheese Pie
- Vegan Dhal Tadka