- 50 g parmesan
- 100-150 g baby spinach, (about 1 small bag)
- 30 g fresh basil, or more to taste
- 150 g roasted, salted cashews
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp cold water
1. Grate parmesan 20 sec, sp 9.
2. Add spinach, basil & cashews to TM bowl.
3. Blend 20 secs, sp 6. Scrape down.
3. Combine oil, lemon juice and water in a small jug and slowly drizzle into jug while running on speed 4. (This should take approx 60 secs).
4. Season with salt & pepper if desired. Scrape down and give another quick mix (2 secs) on 4 to combine.
Add extra basil or cashew to taste if you think it needs it, then just whiz again for 5-10 secs, sp 6.
I converted this recipe from "Super Food Ideas" magazine from Jan 13.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Basil pesto
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Maple Bacon Scrolls
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Cauliflower Keto Bites (sweet or savoury)
- White bean dip
- Mediterranean risotto
- Mashed potatoes
- Vegetarian Minestone
- Creamy Carbonara Risotto with Hidden Veg
- Creamy cauliflower soup