- 20 grams Parmesan cheese
- 1 heaped tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 heaped teaspoon fennel seeds
- 2 cans Canellini Beans
- 50 grams Spinach Leaves
- 125 grams Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1 heaped tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt & Pepper to talste
8Recipe is created for
Grate Parmesan Cheese for 10 seconds at Speed 9 (Set Aside)
Chop Onion and garlic for 3 seconds at Speed 7
Add Fennel Seeds and oil and cook at 100 degrees for 3 mins at Speed 1
Add Beans, Spinach and cook for a further 3 minutes at 90 degrees at speed 1
Allow to cool slightly
Add Parmesan Cheese and salt and pepper to taste and mix at speed 4 for 20 seconds.
Serve with a drizzle of olive oil, cut up lavosh bread, crackers or cut up celery and carrot sticks
Spinach & White Bean Dip
This is also nice served warm in a cob of bread hollowed out.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- Pumpkin pasta sauce
- Balinese Corn Fritters
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Coconut and cashew chicken
- Variation Tomato Relish
- Cheesy Garlic Potato Gratin
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Pizza buns