- 4-5 cloves garlic, Remove skin
- 2-4 cloves shallots, Removed skin
- 5 grams vegetable oil
- 1 can diced tomotoes
- 5 grams fish sauce
- 15 grams rice vinegar
- 15 grams raw sugar
- 100 grams Thai Red Chilli
- Werring rubber gloves to remove stems of chilli peppers, wash and clean, dry with papper tower.
- Add garlic and shallots into chop for 3 sec. / speed 7 and scrape down. Add oil and saute 3 min./ varoma / speed1.
- Add tomotes, chilli, fish sauce, vinegar and sugar, chop 15 sec. / speed 9 and scrape down. Cook for 7 min./ varoma / speed 2.
You can use all types of chilli to your taste
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Truffle Aioli
- Braised Jew Fish
- Christmas Salad
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo