- 4-5 cloves garlic, Remove skin
- 2-4 cloves shallots, Removed skin
- 5 grams vegetable oil
- 1 can diced tomotoes
- 5 grams fish sauce
- 15 grams rice vinegar
- 15 grams raw sugar
- 100 grams Thai Red Chilli
8Recipe is created for
Werring rubber gloves to remove stems of chilli peppers, wash and clean, dry with papper tower.
Add garlic and shallots into chop for 3 sec. / speed 7 and scrape down. Add oil and saute 3 min./ varoma / speed1.
Add tomotes, chilli, fish sauce, vinegar and sugar, chop 15 sec. / speed 9 and scrape down. Cook for 7 min./ varoma / speed 2.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Thick Chicken Pasta Broth
- Chicken Loaf style seitan (vegan meat)
- Onion gravy
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Chicken Creamy Lemon Spinach Paprika TASTY QUICK 14mins
- Low fodmap steamed Chinese 5 spice chicken buns
- Pulled pork style seitan (vegan meat)
- Individual Chicken Roulades with Cranberry and Macadamia Stuffing
- Chunky beef, bacon and red wine pie filling
- Parmesan crusted chicken
- Cauliflower & Wild Rice Soup