- 110 grams pineapple pieces, fresh or tinned
- 2 cloves garlic
- 15 grams apple cider vinegar
- 40 grams Raw Honey
- 10 grams tapioca flour
- 80 grams tamari sauce
Place all ingredients into the bowl and blitz on speed 8 for 20 seconds.
This sauce is great with chicken, pork, or vegetarian stir frys. Simply cook meat / vegetables and stir through the sauce. Heat until it bubbles and thickens slightly.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Basil pesto
- Creamy spiced yoghurt dressing
- Smokey Bacon Dip
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Honey Sriracha Marinade
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls