- 340 grams strawberries, hullied
- 1/2 caster sugar, (just under 1/2 cup)
- 1.5 level tbsp Corn Flour
- 1 level tbsp lemon juice, (or lime juice)
- 3 egg yolks
- 4 tbsp Butter
- Add strawberries to TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds, speed 8.
- Scrape down sides and mill again for 5 seconds, speed 8. Blend until seeds are pulverized. Scrape down sides.
- Insert butterfly. Add remaining ingredients then cook: 80 degrees, 14 minutes, speed 3.
Sterilise a 800ml/1L jar while strawberry curd is cooking. Once cooked pour into jar, place the lid on and turn upside down. When cool, store in fridge.
Roughly makes 800ml.
Accessories you need
You can use Strawberry Curd for all sorts of delights. I used the curd to compliment Sicilian donuts. You could also add them puff pastry, toast or whatever you use lemon curd for! It's delicious.
Recipe originally from: Contemplating Sweets website (thank you!)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Top Deck Caramel Crunch
- Fluffy Keto Cheesecake with Gin infused Lemon Curd
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart
- Choc-caramilk Bavarian
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies
- Cowgirl Cookies