- 600 grams peanuts, Unsalted, dry roasted
- 1 tbsp salt, Himalayan or any salt you like really. Optional
8Recipe is created for
Place 200g of Peanuts in TM bowl spd 6/5 secs. Set aside
Place 400g Peanuts in TM bowl and set Spd 6/20 Secs. Scrape down and repeat 3 - 4 times until you have the consistency you like.
Add the chopped Peanuts and Salt, Spd 3//5 Secs
Place in a container or jar. Enjoy!
I don't keep my Peanut butter in the fridge as it is easier to spread straight from the pantry. It never lasts long enough in our house to be able to say how long it will keep.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Yorkshire Pudding
- Keto Scrolls - Mozarella Fat Head Dough
- Beef fajitas
- MEDITERRANEAN SCROLLS
- SICILIAN BRIOCHE
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Velvet Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup