- 600 grams oranges, rind on
- 200 grams water
- 1.5 tablespoons fruit pectin
- 500 grams caster sugar
1. With a sharp knife, carfeully quarter oranges and and remove pips.
2. Add to Thermomix bowl and blitz for 5 seconds on speed 5.
3. Add water to Thermomix bowl.
4. Cook 100 degrees, 10 mins, speed 2. Start with MC on. When beginning to boil, replace MC with steaming basket on lid.
5. Add pectin and sugar to Thermomix bowl. Cook 100 degrees, 20 mins, speed 2 with steaming basket on lid.
6. When cooking is finished, pour into sterilised jars.
Accessories you need
My kids hate chunky rind in their jams, so I blitzed the oranges for 8 seconds on speed 8 in Step 2 for one of my batches, and it was still lovely. You could even remove rind completely for a Jam version.
Makes approx. 4 standard jars.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- LAMB RIB MARINADE
- Bruschetta spread
- Rhubarb Relish
- Easy salmon dip
- Roasted Veggie and Black Bean Dip
- Lemon & Tahini Dressing
- Tofu alfredo sauce
- 3 Chilli Jam
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Sweet Yeast Bread Rings
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Quick and Easy Mac and Cheese
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Crispy Waffle Batter
- Apricot Chicken with french onion soup powder mix
- LYNN'S SPREADABLE BUTTER
- LYNN'S STEAK, KIDNEY AND MUSHROOM CASSEROLE
- Vietnamese Banh Mi baguettes
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- Apple & Rasperry Crumble
- BB's Chicken & Corn Soup