- 600 grams oranges, rind on
- 200 grams water
- 1.5 tablespoons fruit pectin
- 500 grams caster sugar
1. With a sharp knife, carfeully quarter oranges and and remove pips.
2. Add to Thermomix bowl and blitz for 5 seconds on speed 5.
3. Add water to Thermomix bowl.
4. Cook 100 degrees, 10 mins, speed 2. Start with MC on. When beginning to boil, replace MC with steaming basket on lid.
5. Add pectin and sugar to Thermomix bowl. Cook 100 degrees, 20 mins, speed 2 with steaming basket on lid.
6. When cooking is finished, pour into sterilised jars.
My kids hate chunky rind in their jams, so I blitzed the oranges for 8 seconds on speed 8 in Step 2 for one of my batches, and it was still lovely. You could even remove rind completely for a Jam version.
Makes approx. 4 standard jars.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Grant's Green Sauce
- Beetroot Smoothie (GF DF NF AIP)
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Lahme bajin dough recipe
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Indian rice pudding
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)