- 2 red hot chilies, (adjust amount and heat to taste)
- 2 large onions, peeled and halved
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 centimetre Fresh Ginger - Peeled
- handful fresh coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, (can also use olive oil)
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Clove
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pimento
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 25 gram Agave Syurp, (or treacle)
- 150 gram apple cider vinegar
- 350 gram Rapadura Sugar, (or coconut or raw sugar)
- 700 g ripe roma tomatoes, (seeds removed)
- 2 tablespoon seeded mustard
1h 0minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
91st main course 2nd main course Appetizer Main course Side dish Starter Afternoon tea Breakfast Brunch Dinner Lunch Snack Supper Alcohol-free Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian BBQ Birthday Buffet Everyday Gift Holiday Party Picnic Canadian USA Chef recipes Cooking for 2 person Cooking for large family Cooking for single person Cooking for students Pantry Take away food Chinese Indian Indonesian Japanese Thai Vietnamese Taiwanese Creative Easy Low budget Natural Moroccan Cooking Preserving Lebanon Turkey Asian Australian Caribbean European Mid East Italian Mediterranean Sauce Spread
1. Put onion, garlic, chilli,coriander and ginger into bowl and chop speed 8, 5 seconds. Scrape down bowl.
2. Add oil and saute 3 minutes, temp 100C, speed 2.
3. Add all ingredients except tomatoes, mustard and sugar. Cook for 10 minutes, temp 100C, speed 1.
4. Add tomatoes and sugar. Remove MC and place simmering basket on top of lid and Cook 35 minutes, temp 100C speed 3 Reverse.
5. Add mustard in last 10 minutes of cooking.
6. Pour into jars and seal. Serve as a dipping sauce or marinade.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Veg biryani
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Pate au Pistou
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Real Deli Chicken
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Supersoft Bread
- Variation Never Fail Fluffy Bread
- Mini Cheese and bacon rolls- pie maker