- 250 grams Red Chillies, stems removed
- 250 grams white vinegar
- 2-3 cm Peeled ginger
- 6-8 cloves Peeled garlic
- 250 grams sultanas
- 15 grams salt
- 500 grams white vinegar
- 750 grams raw sugar
Place the chillies, ginger,garlic and 250g vinegar into the bowl & blend 10s sp8, scrape down.
Add the sultanas and blend 3s sp8. Up to 10s for smoother sauce.
Add the 500g vinegar and cook varoma 30mins sp2 lid off. Place the simmering basket on the lid to control spatters.
Add the sugar and salt to the bowl and cook 100deg, sp2 30mins
Accessories you need
Recipie originally from a bushy Gent from Forsayth QLD, modified & tested for TM by me.
Use capsicum with fewer chilies for less heat, or use sauce sparingly as you wish. I like it in big chunks with all kinds of meat.
Store in sterilised bottles or jars in the fridge for months - or as long as you can stay away.
Makes roughly 1.5-1.8L
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- LAMB RIB MARINADE
- Bruschetta spread
- Rhubarb Relish
- Easy salmon dip
- Roasted Veggie and Black Bean Dip
- Lemon & Tahini Dressing
- Tofu alfredo sauce
- 3 Chilli Jam
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Paleo Apple Cake
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Melting Moments
- Cacao Pistachio Bliss Balls
- Raisin bread
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl
- JUMBO BREAD LOAF
- Maltese Galletti
- Sourdough discard Raisin Bread
- Potato Gnocchi with creamy chicken and mushroom
- Quick & easy pancakes