- 1/4 cauliflower
- 1/2 cucumber
- 2 large onions
- 1 litre water
- 60 g salt
- 375 g apple cider vinegar
- 200 g sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon mustard powder
- 1/4 tablespoon curry powder
- 1/4 tablespoon tumeric
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
Recipe is created for
Place cauliflower, onions and cucumber in the TM bowl and chop on speed 7 for 2-3 seconds.
Add water and salt and soak over night.
Cook vegetables for 15 minutes on 100C on speed 1 until vegetables are tender and then drain using the steaming basket.
Put vegetables back into the bowl and add the vinegar, sugar and spices.
Bring to the boil on 90C for 20 minutes on speed 1.
Mix cornflour with a little water to make a paste and pour through the hole while it is mixing on 100C for 5 minutes on speed 3.
Pour into sterilised jars and seal immediately.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- Plum jam with apple
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing