Sweet Mustard Pickles
- 1/4 cauliflower
- 1/2 cucumber
- 2 large onions
- 1 litre water
- 60 g salt
- 375 g apple cider vinegar
- 200 g sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon mustard powder
- 1/4 tablespoon curry powder
- 1/4 tablespoon tumeric
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
8Recipe is created for
Place cauliflower, onions and cucumber in the TM bowl and chop on speed 7 for 2-3 seconds.
Add water and salt and soak over night.
Cook vegetables for 15 minutes on 100C on speed 1 until vegetables are tender and then drain using the steaming basket.
Put vegetables back into the bowl and add the vinegar, sugar and spices.
Bring to the boil on 90C for 20 minutes on speed 1.
Mix cornflour with a little water to make a paste and pour through the hole while it is mixing on 100C for 5 minutes on speed 3.
Pour into sterilised jars and seal immediately.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Moroccan-Spiced Silverbeet
- tomato kasundi (taste)
- Sweet As Pad Thai
- Beef Cheeks on Mashed Cauliflower & Baby Carrots
- Steamed Slider Buns
- Zucchini Pasta slice
- Alkalising Green Smoothie
- Macadamia,Cranberry & Pepita Anzac Biscuits
- Mini Quiches
- Low Salicylate Carob Sweet Potato Brownies
- Variation Roast Chicken with Spice Rub & Stuffing
- Anzac Caramel Slice