- 1 Long Red Chilli, seeds removed, (leave seeds for more heat)
- 2 Red capsicum, seeded and in quarters
- 1 cm ginger fresh
- 1 clove garlic
- 4-8 Dates (pitted)
- 1 lime (juice)
- 1 pinch Salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients in bowl on speed 9 for 30 seconds.
- Scrape sides down, blitz again for 30 seconds, speed 9.
- Store in a large glass jar for up to two weeks in fridge.
- Serve on everything and anything!
Adapted from Teresa Cutter's recipe on www.thehealthychef.com
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- LAMB RIB MARINADE
- Bruschetta spread
- Rhubarb Relish
- Easy salmon dip
- Roasted Veggie and Black Bean Dip
- Lemon & Tahini Dressing
- Tofu alfredo sauce
- 3 Chilli Jam
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Chocolate Peanut Slice
- Easy Ciabatta Bread
- Kale Pesto
- Balsamic Salmon with Quinoa Tabouli
- Not-Reece's Peanut Butter Cups
- Coconut Biscuits
- Coconut Rough Cake
- Fennel, Chilli and Mascarpone Quinotto (Quinoa)
- Roasted Red Pepper Tomato & Quinoa Soup
- Quinoa, Chocolate and Peanut Butter Brownie Bar
- Simple Broccoli Soup
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Chicken and Vegetable Pie
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Potato Gnocchi with creamy chicken and mushroom
- Curried Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Vegan potato bake with browned onions
- Vegan Creamy tomato and pepperoni fettuccine
- LAMB RIB MARINADE
- Devilled Chicken
- Vegetable Soup for the Soul
- Go to spaghetti Bolognese
- Keto Cauliflower and Zucchini Soup