- 1 Long Red Chilli, seeds removed, (leave seeds for more heat)
- 2 Red capsicum, seeded and in quarters
- 1 cm ginger fresh
- 1 clove garlic
- 4-8 Dates (pitted)
- 1 lime (juice)
- 1 pinch Salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients in bowl on speed 9 for 30 seconds.
- Scrape sides down, blitz again for 30 seconds, speed 9.
- Store in a large glass jar for up to two weeks in fridge.
- Serve on everything and anything!
Adapted from Teresa Cutter's recipe on www.thehealthychef.com
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Peanut Slice
- Easy Ciabatta Bread
- Kale Pesto
- Balsamic Salmon with Quinoa Tabouli
- Not-Reece's Peanut Butter Cups
- Coconut Biscuits
- Coconut Rough Cake
- Fennel, Chilli and Mascarpone Quinotto (Quinoa)
- Roasted Red Pepper Tomato & Quinoa Soup
- Quinoa, Chocolate and Peanut Butter Brownie Bar
- Simple Broccoli Soup
- Simple Sweet & Sour Dipping Sauce
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- BBQ Sauce
- Vegan Pesto
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Marinated flank steak
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free