- Please enter the ingredients in the following order:
- 100 g Cashews
- 50 g dates
- 250 g cream cheese
- 60 g fresh orange juice
- 1 sprig coriander
- 1-2 stalks shallot or spring onion
Recipe is created for
Chop the herbs for 4 secs on spd 6
Add Cashews and Dates chop for 6 secs on spd 6
Add Cream cheese and orange juice and mix for 10 secs on spd 4
I used Mejool dates which i found to be very sweet. Maybe only 40grams if you choose to use them.
Also a little more orange juice makes a softer spread
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle
- Zucchini and Bean Chutney
- Plum and Zucchini Relish
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Spicy Apricot BBQ Sauce
- Dad’s Sauce - Easy and healthy gluten free tomato ketchup.
- Cheesey Mexican Salsa Dip
- Black Bean Paste (sauce)
- Simple, creamy Hommus
- Weight Watchers 0 Point Pasta Sauce