- 750 g tomatoes, quartered
- 600 g onions, quartered
- 300 g Vinegar (white, brown or malt)
- 300 g Sugar, raw
- 4 tablespoon cornflour
- 1.5 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon mustard powder
- 2 tablespoon Turmeric, ground
- 2 tablespoon Malaysian Curry Powder
1. Chop onions Speed 5/5 secs.
2. Add tomatoes and chop Speed 5/5 secs.
3. Add all other ingredients. Cook 60mins/100deg/Speed 1/Reverse - without MC.
Sweet tomato relish
Depending on how plump and juicy your tomatoes are you may require a little more cornflour - if so, mix a little cornflour with a little water and cook for another 10 mins.
Great on sandwiches and wraps.
Depending on individual tastes reduce the sugar or replace some with dates or sultanas. Add some chilli for some kick.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Plant Paradox Pesto
- Chedar Cheese Spread (Like Cheez Whizz)
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Burger Sauce - Gluten Free
- Carrot Caviar
- Whey Caramel Sauce
- Vegan Butter
- KFC Style Gravy
- Coriander Pesto - Dairy Free
- Sugar-free Mixed Berry, Dates & Chia Jam
- Very Cheesey sauce
- Coriander Dressing with Maple Syrup