- 10 g olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 medium onion
- 1 candiced tomatoes
- 1 tspof ground cumin
- ½ tspof oregano
- 1 tbspof TM Tomato Ketchup (see page 61 everyday cookbook)
- 1 tspof Worcestershire sauce
- Hot cayeen pepper to taste (1/4 tsp for mild)
- Salt and pepper to taste
Recipe is created for
Add garlic and onion to the bowl and chop for 2-3
seconds on speed 7
Add olive oil and cook for 3 mins on 100c on
Add diced tomatoes and puree with garlic and
onion on speed 10 (moving gradually from speed1 -10) for 30 seconds.
Add all other ingredients and mix on speed 3 for
Leave in fridge covered for at least 1/2hr to
marinate the flavours
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Julie's Tomato Chutney
- CHICKEN LARB WITH GLASS NOODLES
- Bourbon BBQ Sauce
- THERMOMUMMA HERB & GARLIC BREAD
- Chicken Marinade - Honey Soy Ginger
- Greek Pie
- Jimbaran BBQ Fish Sauce @levi_nathania
- Braised Chicken Drumstick
- Nans Savoury Mustard Mince
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Risotto
- Chicken - Shrimp Shumai by @levi_nathania