- 10 g olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 medium onion
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp of ground cumin
- ½ tsp of oregano
- 1 tbsp of TM Tomato Ketchup (see page 61 everyday cookbook)
- 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce
- Hot cayeen pepper to taste (1/4 tsp for mild)
- Salt and pepper to taste
8Recipe is created for
Add garlic and onion to the bowl and chop for 2-3
seconds on speed 7
Add olive oil and cook for 3 mins on 100c on
Add diced tomatoes and puree with garlic and
onion on speed 10 (moving gradually from speed1 -10) for 30 seconds.
Add all other ingredients and mix on speed 3 for
Leave in fridge covered for at least 1/2hr to
marinate the flavours
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken Paella
- Garden vegetables tagliatelle
- Lamb Saag Curry (FODMAP friendly)
- Spicy Rum BBQ Sauce
- Beef Chili with Canadian twist
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Quinoa and Salmon Pumpkin Salad
- Vietnamese Chicken Salad
- Seitan (vegan mock meat) with crumb mix and gravy
- vegan mac and cheese (veganhuggs)
- Inside-out chicken parmigiana - Dani Valent
- Thai Green Chicken Curry with Coconut Rice