- 4-5 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 red onion, halved
- 1 red chilli
- 20 g olive oil
- 130 g Fresh Plums, stones removed
- 100 g Soft brown sugar
- 50 g white wine vinegar
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 cloves Whole
- 3 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 400 g ripe tomatoes, halved
- 50 g semi sundried tomatoes
- pinch cracked pepper
8Recipe is created for
Place garlic, onion and chilli into mixing bowl and chop 3sec/speed7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add oil and saute 5min/Varoma/speed 1.
Add remaining ingredients and cook 60min/ 90degrees/ Reverse/ speed 1 with the MC removed and TM basket on top of mixing bowl lid.
Remove bay leaf and blend 1min/speed 9/, gradually increasing speed from speed 1 to speed 9.
Pour straight into a jar to store. Will keep for 1-2 weeks in the fridge, or vacuum seal the glass jar by pour the hot contents inside, tightening the lid and turning the jar upside down until the contents have cooled. It will keep in the pantry until it is opened amd then refridgerate.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Thick Chicken Pasta Broth
- Chicken Loaf style seitan (vegan meat)
- Onion gravy
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Chicken Creamy Lemon Spinach Paprika TASTY QUICK 14mins
- Low fodmap steamed Chinese 5 spice chicken buns
- Pulled pork style seitan (vegan meat)
- Individual Chicken Roulades with Cranberry and Macadamia Stuffing
- Chunky beef, bacon and red wine pie filling
- Parmesan crusted chicken
- Cauliflower & Wild Rice Soup