- 4-5 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 red onion, halved
- 1 red chilli
- 20 g olive oil
- 130 g Fresh Plums, stones removed
- 100 g Soft brown sugar
- 50 g white wine vinegar
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 cloves Whole
- 3 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 400 g ripe tomatoes, halved
- 50 g semi sundried tomatoes
- pinch cracked pepper
8Recipe is created for
Place garlic, onion and chilli into mixing bowl and chop 3sec/speed7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add oil and saute 5min/Varoma/speed 1.
Add remaining ingredients and cook 60min/ 90degrees/ Reverse/ speed 1 with the MC removed and TM basket on top of mixing bowl lid.
Remove bay leaf and blend 1min/speed 9/, gradually increasing speed from speed 1 to speed 9.
Pour straight into a jar to store. Will keep for 1-2 weeks in the fridge, or vacuum seal the glass jar by pour the hot contents inside, tightening the lid and turning the jar upside down until the contents have cooled. It will keep in the pantry until it is opened amd then refridgerate.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Vegan Cashew Cheese
- Lemon Curd - Dairy Free, Paleo
- Cucumber and Dill dip
- Creamy tomato pasta sauce
- One jar Speedy Pickled Onions
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- The Sisters Tomato Relish
- Steak Spice
- Old fashioned pan juice gravy
- Zesty Hommus (with Young Living Essential Oils)
- Shrimp Paste Chilli Sauce
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Turkey and Ricotta Cannelloni with vegetable sauce
- Vegan Cashew Cheese
- Fried rice- Portuguese style
- No-Mac Chicken Nuggets with Sweet 'N' Sour sauce