- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 15 g ginger, peeled
- 1 red chilli or Sweet Paprika to taste
- 50 g palm sugar
- 40 g lime juice
- 30 g fish sauce
- 50 g Rice Bran Oil
- mint & basil leaves, handful of each
- Place all salad dressing ingredients into TM bowl and blend 10sec/speed 8.
Accessories you need
This dressing is so flavoursome! It can be used on leafy salads, chicken, perhaps even thai style fish dishes?! It's light, refreshing and you could even add some fresh corriander to give it that extra zing!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Gingerbread Biscuits
- Truffle Aioli
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps
- Christmas Salad
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Gingerbread sweet potato slice