- 550 grams Fresh red chillies, choose your own heat for this
- 1/2 cloves garlic, Of a full head of garlic I like lots of garlic so i use a lot
- 550 grams caster sugar, this is a very sweet sauce don't reduce
- 750 grams white vinegar
1h 30minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Then cook for 35 mins varoma speed 1
The sauce needs to be clear and thick so it will need another
25 mins 100 degrees speed 1 - keeping steaming basket on top to stop splashing
Check the clarity & the consistancy sometimes it does need a few extra minutes
When this delicious sauce is ready it will be clear with lots of seeds in it. use a funel and pour into warm sterilized bottles. I think a glass juice bottle with a wide mouth would be ideal. The bottles shown in the picture are from the Reject Shop but I found the sauce hard to get out
I pretty much put it on everything - food, cheese sandwiches its so delicious
Add chillie seeds and all & the peeled 1/2 head of garlic to bowl & Chop for 3 seconds- speed 9
Yes this has a lot of sugar but to get it just right you need this amount
IT SHOULD LOOK CLEAR/TRANSPARENT
I'd say 1/2 a head would be a minimum
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- Chicken sausage & macaroni casserole
- Capsicum tomato pasta sauce
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Low FODMAP Creamy Mustard & Maple Sauce
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Kels Saucy Mexican Seasoning or Taco/Nacho Mix
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- Variation Chicken & Leek Filling
- Mums Tuna Mornay