- 2 Avocados, halved and seeds removed
- 1 bunch coriander, leaves removed
- 1 lemon, halved and juiced
- 1 pinch salt
Put coriander into bowl and chop 3 seconds/speed 10.
Add butterfly, add rest of ingredients and blend for 30seconds/speed 3.
This dip can be made in either Thermomix, and is absolutely delicious served with the Linseed crackers from the Rawlicious booklet, or corn chips or vegetable sticks.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beetroot dip
- "No Mac" Sweet and Sour sauce
- Chilli Con Quesso
- Belizean Style Habanero Sauce - Hot Chilli Sauce
- Cheesy Bechamel Sauce Double Batch
- Easy Caramelised Onions
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Classic Satay Sauce
- Vegemite - Healthy Version
- Curry paste for Japanese Curry
- Peanut Butter
- Organic Mix Berry Chia Jam
- thermogeek tomato chilli chutney
- thermogeek Pina Colada Sorbet
- This is it thermogeek bolognese sauce
- Thermogeek Spiced Baked Pear Sorbet
- Thermogeek Sauerkraut
- Thermogeek Supergreens Pesto
- Thermogeek Green Mango, Beetroot and Cabbage Salad
- Thermogeek Cacao Dream with Raspberries
- Thermogeek Cardamon Mandarin and Mango Fruity Dream
- Ultimate Green Smoothie!!!!!!
- Gluten Free Bolognese and Zucchini Pizza
- Date, Coconut and Cacao cake
- Cheese Sticks with a twist
- Best Ever Creamy Tomato & Bacon Soup
- Beetroot dip
- Black Forest Scrolls
- Creole Style Jambalaya
- Dairy Free Peanut Butter Custard
- No Knead Sourdough
- Squid Ink Bread
- Multigrain Bread
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese
- Lemon Bundino ( Italian lemon pudding)
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad