- 2 Avocados, halved and seeds removed
- 1 bunch coriander, leaves removed
- 1 lemon, halved and juiced
- 1 pinch salt
Recipe is created for
91st main course Appetizer Side dish Starter Afternoon tea Breakfast Brunch Lunch Snack Supper Alcohol-free Baby food Children food Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Nut free BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Creative Easy Low budget Natural Quick Mexican Christmas Easter Father's Day Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Dip Spread Vegetable dish
Put coriander into bowl and chop 3 seconds/speed 10.
Add butterfly, add rest of ingredients and blend for 30seconds/speed 3.
This dip can be made in either Thermomix, and is absolutely delicious served with the Linseed crackers from the Rawlicious booklet, or corn chips or vegetable sticks.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- thermogeek tomato chilli chutney
- thermogeek Pina Colada Sorbet
- This is it thermogeek bolognese sauce
- Thermogeek Spiced Baked Pear Sorbet
- Thermogeek Sauerkraut
- Thermogeek Supergreens Pesto
- Thermogeek Green Mango, Beetroot and Cabbage Salad
- Thermogeek Cacao Dream with Raspberries
- Thermogeek Cardamon Mandarin and Mango Fruity Dream
- Ultimate Green Smoothie!!!!!!
- Gluten Free Bolognese and Zucchini Pizza
- Date, Coconut and Cacao cake