- 1000 grams quinces
- 200 grams water
- 1000 grams sugar
Wash & roughly chop quines. Do not peel, but remove pips.Add water into TM bowl with quinces and cook 15mins, 100 degrees, speed 1-2.
Puree slowly from speed 1-9 for 1 minute.
Remove puree & insert butterfly. Weigh puree back into TM bowl & add an equal amount of white sugar.
60mins, 110 degrees, speed 1 For TM5. Or 60mins, varoma, speed 1 for TM31 .
Pour into containers or moulds of any size. Leave at room temperature for 12 hours. When set, cut into wedges & store in sealed containers in the fridge.
This will keep in the fridge for months.
I usually do puree step, then freeze, so that i can make it fresh all year round, not just in quince season.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thermonat's apple crumble
- Thermonat's butterscotch scones
- Mum's pasties
- Thermonat's Hot Cross Scones
- Thermonats cheats chicken & sweet corn soup
- Lemon chilli garlic prawn pasta
- Chicken wonton soup
- Thermonat's choc coated soft Russian toffee
- Thermonat's spring rolls
- Thermonat's chicken pie
- Thermonat's Cranberry Sauce
- Seafood cocktail sauce
- Keto Ice Cream
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Creamy Leche Flan