- 2 cloves garlic
- 200 grams drained sundried tomatoes
- 150 grams Unsalted Cashews
- 30 grams oil, I use the oil from the sundried tomatoes
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 100 grams feta cheese, (I find that a firmer variety works best)
- handful of parsley
Put all of the ingredients into the bowl. Set to the TM dial to "closed lid" and hit the turbo button 4 or 5 times. This is quite chunky but also works well as a smoother dip, just give it a few extra bursts on turbo
Tomato and Feta Chunky Dip
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CAKE/CUPCAKE
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Easy Batter