- 1000 grams tomatoes
- 400 grams onions
- 50 grams Coconut
- 200 gram brown sugar
- 30 grams salt
- 1 tablespoon mustard powder
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 400 grams white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
8Recipe is created for
1. Place onions and tomatoes in bowl and chop for on speed 4 for 10 seconds. Let stand for 30 mins.
2. Drain off excess juice.
2. Place remaining ingredients into TM bowl and cook for 60 mins at 100oC on speed 2.
3. Once cooked, bottle into hot, starilsed jars and seal when cool.
4. Will last 12 months if stored in a cool dark place
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Verena Probiotic Salad Dressing
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Vegan/Egg Free Variation No Fail, No Fuss, No Butterfly, NO Egg Mayo
- Satay Sauce
- Nanna's Lemon Butter
- Coconut Butter
- Vegan Nut Free Nutella
- Homemade Le Snack
- Kecap Manis (sweet soy sauce)
- That Thermo Woman - Small Batch Hollandaise Sauce
- Rich Tomato Sauce
- Tomato and onion relish
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- German spelt bread
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Stock Powder
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- Choc Beetroot Bliss Balls - Nut free
- Chocolate Custard
- Coconut Fingers
- Buttermilk Pancakes
- Sam's Chocolate Brownies