- 1000 grams tomatoes
- 400 grams onions
- 50 grams Coconut
- 200 gram brown sugar
- 30 grams salt
- 1 tablespoon mustard powder
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 400 grams white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
8Recipe is created for
1. Place onions and tomatoes in bowl and chop for on speed 4 for 10 seconds. Let stand for 30 mins.
2. Drain off excess juice.
2. Place remaining ingredients into TM bowl and cook for 60 mins at 100oC on speed 2.
3. Once cooked, bottle into hot, starilsed jars and seal when cool.
4. Will last 12 months if stored in a cool dark place
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hazelate (hazelnut & chocolate spread)
- Hot Chilli Jam
- Capsicum Relish
- Tuna Dip
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Easy homemade onion gravy
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Healthier Hazelnut Cacao Nut-ella - Dairy Free (Like Nutella) Soaking version
- Cornflake & Pistachio Cookies
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Jumbo Spiced Pumpkin Bread
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Cookie Jar Biscuits
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies
- Choc Bliss Balls