- 1000 grams tomatoes
- 400 grams onions
- 50 grams Coconut
- 200 gram brown sugar
- 30 grams salt
- 1 tablespoon mustard powder
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 400 grams white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
Recipe is created for
1. Place onions and tomatoes in bowl and chop for on speed 4 for 10 seconds. Let stand for 30 mins.
2. Drain off excess juice.
2. Place remaining ingredients into TM bowl and cook for 60 mins at 100oC on speed 2.
3. Once cooked, bottle into hot, starilsed jars and seal when cool.
4. Will last 12 months if stored in a cool dark place
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Veg biryani
- Pate au Pistou
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Choc Protein Balls
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Real Deli Chicken
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Supersoft Bread
- Variation Never Fail Fluffy Bread
- Mini Cheese and bacon rolls- pie maker