- 1000 grams tomatoes
- 400 grams onions
- 50 grams Coconut
- 200 gram brown sugar
- 30 grams salt
- 1 tablespoon mustard powder
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 400 grams white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
8Recipe is created for
1. Place onions and tomatoes in bowl and chop for on speed 4 for 10 seconds. Let stand for 30 mins.
2. Drain off excess juice.
2. Place remaining ingredients into TM bowl and cook for 60 mins at 100oC on speed 2.
3. Once cooked, bottle into hot, starilsed jars and seal when cool.
4. Will last 12 months if stored in a cool dark place
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- "No Mac" Sweet and Sour sauce
- Chilli Con Quesso
- Belizean Style Habanero Sauce - Hot Chilli Sauce
- Cheesy Bechamel Sauce Double Batch
- Easy Caramelised Onions
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Classic Satay Sauce
- Vegemite - Healthy Version
- Curry paste for Japanese Curry
- Peanut Butter
- Organic Mix Berry Chia Jam
- Egyptian Beetroot Dip
- Squid Ink Bread
- Multigrain Bread
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese
- Lemon Bundino ( Italian lemon pudding)
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Marathon bliss balls
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Yogurt scones
- Hi-Fibre Bread Loaf or Rolls
- Double choc apricot muffins
- ThermoMonts Quinoa Crackers