- 30 g herbs, parsley, basil,oregano
- 1 onion
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 zucchini
- 1 small capsicum
- 1500 grams Roma tomatoes
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1.5 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 150 g red lentils
Add garlic,herbs, onion,zucchini, capsicum into bowl chop Sp.6 / 10 sec or until all cut up.
Add tomatoes and sugar, salt and pepper, blend tomatoes on Sp. 6 / 12 sec might need two go's as the bowl will be really full.
Then cook on 30 mins / 100 C / Sp 1 or 2 / without MC.Place simmering basket on top of the lid to avoid splatters.
If the sauce starts to bubble over, turn it down to speed soft or 90 C for 5 mins and then back up again.
After 30 mins add the lentils to the bowl and cook for a further 30 mins / 100 C / Sp 1
Once finished pour straight away into clean glass jars, screw closed tightly and turn upside down to cool.
Should last in the pantry for quite a while.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cream Cheese
- Chilli laksa sauce
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Chouriço Pâté (chorizo butter)
- Tobasco Sauce
- Passata Sauce
- Quick Avocado/Yoghurt Dip
- Tomato Sauce kids wont know the difference
- Almond butter
- Blue cheese sauce
- Capsicum Paste (biber salças)
- The Thermomixing Mum's Veggie Loaded Pizza and Pasta Sauce
- Meat Dumplings
- Fluffy Sweet Caramel Flan
- Frijoles colados estilo guatemalteco
- Red Lentil Dahl
- Chicken, Mushroom & Sweet Potato Bake
- Traditional Carrot Cake
- Quick "Chocolate" Cake - Gluten Free
- Cheesy Bacon Scrolls
- Cheese & Bacon scrolls
- Apple porridge
- Turkish Lentil Soup
- Chocolate self saucing pudding