- 1 can Whole tomatos
- 1 --- handful of fresh basil leaves
- 1 brown onion, halved
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- 140 gram Tomato Paste.
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil.
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place onion and garlic in TM bowl and chop 3sec/sp5
Scrape down bowl and add olive oil. Saute 5mins/120deg/sp2
Add remaining ingredients and cook 20mins/100deg/sp2
Slowly increasing the speed blend 40sec/sp8
Use as desired on prepared pizza bases
Can also be served with pasta for a quick meal
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Sweet Chilli Relish / Jam
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- Chicken noodle soup
- Sausage rolls