- 1000 gram Ripe tomatos, Roughly chopped
- 1 red capsicum, Roughly Chopped
- 1 red onion, Roughly Chopped
- 2 clove garlic
- 100 grams apple cider vinegar
- 1 pinch Nutmeg
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 75 grams brown sugar
- 10 black peppercorns
- 1 pinch paprika, Optional if you like it hot.
- 1 teaspoon salt
1. Place rough chopped tomatoes, capsicum, red onion, garlic and 50 g of Apple cider vinegar into TM bowl. Chop 5 Sec/Speed 7.
2. Scrape down sides of the bowl. Cook 40min/Veroma/Speed 2
3. Add remaining ingredients including reserved Apple Cider Vingar. Cook 15-20min/Veroma/Speed 2
4. Mix 1min/Speed 10 scrape down sides of the bowl and repeat if desire. Store in sterilized jar
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Simple Sweet & Sour Dipping Sauce
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- BBQ Sauce
- Churros - Gluten free
- BEST EVER RICH CHRISTMAS CAKE
- Vegan Pesto
- Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese