- 1000 gram Ripe tomatos, Roughly chopped
- 1 red capsicum, Roughly Chopped
- 1 red onion, Roughly Chopped
- 2 clove garlic
- 100 grams apple cider vinegar
- 1 pinch Nutmeg
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 75 grams brown sugar
- 10 black peppercorns
- 1 pinch paprika, Optional if you like it hot.
- 1 teaspoon salt
1. Place rough chopped tomatoes, capsicum, red onion, garlic and 50 g of Apple cider vinegar into TM bowl. Chop 5 Sec/Speed 7.
2. Scrape down sides of the bowl. Cook 40min/Veroma/Speed 2
3. Add remaining ingredients including reserved Apple Cider Vingar. Cook 15-20min/Veroma/Speed 2
4. Mix 1min/Speed 10 scrape down sides of the bowl and repeat if desire. Store in sterilized jar
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower, Paneer and Pea Curry:
- Sweet Potato & Lentil Soup
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Variation Balti Beef Curry
- Curried Sausages
- Crunchy French baguettes
- Creamy tomato bisque
- Quick and easy Chinese chicken & corn soup
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style