- 500 grams grape tomatoes, halved lengthways
- 1/2 red onion
- 2 shallots
- 2 cloves garlic
- 175 grams light muscovado sugar
- 100 grams white balsamic vinegar
- 25 grams apple cider vinegar
- 1-2 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
Chop Red Onion, Shallots & Garlic for 3 seconds/Speed 6.
Add remaining ingredients and cook for 30 minutes/100C/Speed 2 on "Counter-clockwise operation" .
Remove MC and replace with Simmering Basket to minimise spitting.
Spoon into a steralised jar while hot.
Accessories you need
This relish/chutney is beautiful with anything, and can be used in place of Ketchup with your BBQ'd meats.
Rapadura or Raw Sugar can be used in place of the Light Muscavado.
Fresh Thyme can be replaced with 1 teaspoon of Dried Thyme.
Depending on the juiciness of your Tomatos, if the relish is still too runny, cook for 15 minutes longer.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 3 Chilli Jam
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam
- Steamed Fish Curry (Hor Mok)
- Thai Curry Paste 101 (Kaeng Kua)
- Chilli & Kaffir Fish and Prawns with Coconut Lime Rice
- Three Cheese Blinis with Herbed Creme
- Deconstructed White Chocolate Cheesecake
- Eat Your Heart Out Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- Cajun Chicken with Truffled Polenta and Guacamole
- Banana & Coconut Pancakes with Coconut Cream Syrup