- 1 cup fresh garlic peeled, Make sure garlic is cold from the fridge
- 3 cup Avocado Oil (costco brand)
- Juice juice 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon salt
Recipe is created for
9Afternoon tea Dinner Lunch Snack Supper Alcohol-free Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian BBQ Birthday Buffet Everyday Holiday Party Picnic Chef recipes Cooking for 2 person Cooking for elderly people Cooking for large family Cooking for single person Cooking for students Pantry Take away food Easy Low budget Natural Quick Lebanon Appetizer Main course Side dish Starter Dip Sauce Spread
1. Use cold garlic from the fridge or freezer. Peel and place into a cup. pack it down tightly and heap it on top (see photo).
2. With garlic still in cup, fill with water and tip garlic and water into Thermomix bowl. Use the same cup to measure 3 cups of oil into a pouring jug leave next to thermomix. Juice the lemon and have that ready next to thermomix. Have salt within reach. Once you start the garlic you should not turn it off until it is ready as it may split or not emulsify.
3. Blend garlic and water on Speed 10, 20 seconds.
4. Turn to Speed 6. SLOWLY drizzle the oil through the measuring cup. (This should take about 6 minutes) . Pour in lemon juice and add salt. By this time the garlic should be emulsified into a thick paste consistency. It takes me about 6 and a half minutes from when I being to add the oil to wen i get the consistency I need.
Srape out garlic once complete and without rinsing the bowl, make a herb and garlic pull apart using the garlic left in the bowl!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.