- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 Small Cucumber
- 250 g coconut yoghurt
- 5 g lemon juice
- pinch salt
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Chop garlic 5 sec / speed 5
2. Add cucumber. Chop 5 sec / speed 5. Scape down sides of bowl. (If desired, repeat step for a smoother consistency)
3. Add yoghurt, lemon juice and salt. Mix 5 sec / / speed 3
For best results, place dip in the fridge for a few hours or overnight to allow the flavours to develop before serving.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple and sage sauce
- Caitys chutney
- Avocado Hummus
- Lisa & Walid’s Hummus
- Poppy Seed Dressing
- Mango Jam
- Chippy Tea Curry Sauce
- Caesar Salad dressing
- Tomato Sauce ala Mic
- Lemon (Meyer) or Mandarin Marmalade
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar
- One Jar Passionfruit Butter
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Italian Beef Ragu
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Raw Blueberry Cashew Cheesecake (Dairy Free)
- Japanese coconut buns
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Quick Gluten Free Bread Rolls
- Quick Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- Chocolate salted caramel petit fours
- Gingerbread house
- Coconut & Chocolate Bliss Balls
- KETO BREAKFAST SANDWICH