- 3 Lebanese cucumber
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 level tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 Lemon Juiced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- pinch cayenne pepper
- 120 grams Cashews, raw
- 120 grams pure water
- 1 tsp probiotic powder
Recipe is created for
Soak 120gms Cashews in 120gms water for at least 2 hours.
Peel cucumbers add to the TM bowl with all other ingredients,
Blend well on speed 6 for 40-60secs, scrape down sides if necessary.
Pour into glass container, cover and allow to stand at room temperature for around 6hrs.
Refridgerate and serve with crackers and carrot sticks.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Marinated flank steak
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Hanne's porcupines
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup