- 3 Lebanese cucumber
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 level tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 Lemon Juiced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- pinch cayenne pepper
- 120 grams Cashews, raw
- 120 grams pure water
- 1 tsp probiotic powder
Recipe is created for
Soak 120gms Cashews in 120gms water for at least 2 hours.
Peel cucumbers add to the TM bowl with all other ingredients,
Blend well on speed 6 for 40-60secs, scrape down sides if necessary.
Pour into glass container, cover and allow to stand at room temperature for around 6hrs.
Refridgerate and serve with crackers and carrot sticks.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Loaded Nutella Cookies
- Washing Powder - borax and soap free
- Coconut Crispies
- Variation Only THE BEST Chocolate Chip Cookies EVER!
- Sourdough Banana Bread
- Chicken Curry
- Thermomixtress' favourite Low Carb Satay Sauce
- Laksa Penang
- Thermomixtress' favourite mash potato recipe
- Paleo Granola
- XO Sauce (Thermomix Singapore)