- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 Lebanese cucumber
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 500 grams greek yogurt1/4
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp ground sea salt
1. Put a strainer on top of a bowl with a chux or paper towel in the strainer then tip the greek yogurt into strainer and place into the fridge for an hour or so
2. Peel lebanese cucumber chop into quarters and place into bowl and chop for 4 seconds speed 6 then drain in paper towel and strainer as cucumber is mostly water
3. Add garlic to bowl and chop for 4 seconds speed 6 scrape down sides
4. Add all ingredients to bowl and mix for 30 seconds reverse speed 2 then pour into a bowl and refridgerate for an hour before use
This sauce is fantastic on yiros or even with crackers as a dip
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Finely Chopped Curried Sausages
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Tasty Macaroni & Cheese - Mac and Cheese
- Yiros Kebab Souvlaki Marinade
- Creamy Chicken and Cashew Curry
- Chicken Hot Pot
- Indian Curry Powder
- BBQ Seasoning
- Easy Butter Chicken
- Tony's Easy Kasundi Sauce
- Mushroom and Chives Potato Bake
- Balinese Bassa with Sambal Udang vermicelli