- 425 gram Tuna in Oil
- 1/2 red onion
- 1/4 bunch coriander
- 80 gram mayonaise
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 80 gram walnuts
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
Place red onion and coriander in TM bowl and mix speed 7, 3 Seconds
Add the mayonaise, Dijon and lemon and blend speed 4, 12 seconds,
Scrape down sides
Drain Tuna and add to TM Bowl. Add the walnuts. Mix on speed 4.5, 15 seconds.
Use as spread on sandwiches.
I add lettuce or other salad vegetables which is also great.
Try toasting it - kids love it, also great as just a dip with crackers for a snack in their lunch boxes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- The Sisters Tomato Relish
- Steak Spice
- Zesty Hommus (with Young Living Essential Oils)
- Shrimp Paste Chilli Sauce
- Warmly Spiced Pumpkin Dip
- PIMPs Apple Sauce
- Butter Ganache
- Mums Cheese Ball
- Verena Probiotic Salad Dressing
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Vegan/Egg Free Variation No Fail, No Fuss, No Butterfly, NO Egg Mayo