- 425 gram Tuna in Oil
- 1/2 red onion
- 1/4 bunch coriander
- 80 gram mayonaise
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 80 gram walnuts
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
Place red onion and coriander in TM bowl and mix speed 7, 3 Seconds
Add the mayonaise, Dijon and lemon and blend speed 4, 12 seconds,
Scrape down sides
Drain Tuna and add to TM Bowl. Add the walnuts. Mix on speed 4.5, 15 seconds.
Use as spread on sandwiches.
I add lettuce or other salad vegetables which is also great.
Try toasting it - kids love it, also great as just a dip with crackers for a snack in their lunch boxes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato Sauce ala Mic
- Lemon (Meyer) or Mandarin Marmalade
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar
- One Jar Passionfruit Butter
- Keto creamy avocado and coriander lime dressing
- Grapefruit Orange Chia Marmalade
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Vegan Cashew Cheese
- Lemon Curd - Dairy Free, Paleo
- Cucumber and Dill dip
- Creamy tomato pasta sauce
- One jar Speedy Pickled Onions