- 60 g Organic coconut oil, melted (if not, melt it first: 1min/37º/sp2
- 2 Ripe Avocados, skin and stone removed
- 1 Ripe banana, peeled
- 60 g Pure Maple Syrup
- 50 g cocoa powder
- 1 pinches salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract, or vanila paste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Afternoon tea Breakfast Snack Alcohol-free Children food Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Nut free Creative Easy Low budget Natural Quick Birthday Children birthday Everyday Gift Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Cake Custard/mousse Spread Cooling Christmas Easter Father's Day Mother's Day Valentine’s Day Cooking for single person Cooking for students
- Blend everyting 30 sec/sp4, scrape down the sides of the "Closed lid" and repeat 30 sec/sp4.
Let it chill in the fridge (if you can!) to obtain a mousselike texture.
Spread on toast, crackers or frost your cake with it!
Accessories you need
More recipes on my IG and FB page @My Cooking Buddy
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- LAMB RIB MARINADE
- Bruschetta spread
- Rhubarb Relish
- Easy salmon dip
- Roasted Veggie and Black Bean Dip
- Lemon & Tahini Dressing
- Tofu alfredo sauce
- 3 Chilli Jam
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Chicken and Zucchini Cakes
- Quick and Easy Mac and Cheese
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Crispy Waffle Batter
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Apricot Chicken with french onion soup powder mix
- LYNN'S SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Vietnamese Banh Mi baguettes
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- Gluten free berry yoghurt cake
- Chicken Tikka Pathia (adapted from British Indian Restaurant/Take Away recipes)