- 60 g Organic coconut oil, melted (if not, melt it first: 1min/37º/sp2
- 2 Ripe Avocados, skin and stone removed
- 1 Ripe banana, peeled
- 60 g Pure Maple Syrup
- 50 g cocoa powder
- 1 pinches salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract, or vanila paste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Afternoon tea Breakfast Snack Alcohol-free Children food Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Nut free Creative Easy Low budget Natural Quick Birthday Children birthday Everyday Gift Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Cake Custard/mousse Spread Cooling Christmas Easter Father's Day Mother's Day Valentine’s Day Cooking for single person Cooking for students
- Blend everyting 30 sec/sp4, scrape down the sides of the "Closed lid" and repeat 30 sec/sp4.
Let it chill in the fridge (if you can!) to obtain a mousselike texture.
Spread on toast, crackers or frost your cake with it!
Accessories you need
More recipes on my IG and FB page @My Cooking Buddy
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Burger Sauce - Gluten Free
- Carrot Caviar
- Whey Caramel Sauce
- Vegan Butter
- KFC Style Gravy
- Coriander Pesto - Dairy Free
- Sugar-free Mixed Berry, Dates & Chia Jam
- Very Cheesey sauce
- Coriander Dressing with Maple Syrup
- Chocolate Hummus
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly