- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 red chilli
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 15 g olive oil
- 1/2 red capsicum
- 300g -400g can red kidney beans (drained)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add onion, garlic clove, red chilli (with or without seeds depending on how hot you wish), red capsicum to thermomix bowl. Chop these ingredients - Speed 5 for 5 seconds with measuring cup in place.
2. Scrape down sides and repeat depending on how chunky/smooth you wish the dip to be.
3. Add oil, cumin and paprika and cook for 3 minutes, 100 degrees.
4. Add drained kidney beans and pulse - speed 5 - 10 seconds.
5. Cook at 80 degrees for 2 minutes .
6. Serve hot or cold as desired
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.