- 4 to 5 sprig fresh italian parsley
- 2 to 3 sprig fresh dill
- 1 to 2 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 1/4 red onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tsp mild curry powder
- 2 to 3 dashes Lea & Perrins worchesteshire sauce
- 3 fillets anchovies
- 2tsp grainy mustard
- 2tsp Dijon mustard
- small squeeze of lemon juice
- salt and pepper to season
- 220 grams pre-made TM unsalted butter
- 10 grams olive oil
- pinch cayenne pepper
place fresh herbs parsley, dill and thyme into TM bowl and chop 3sec @ speed 7..scrap down bowl and then set aside.
place onion and garlic into TM bowl and chop 3 to 4 sec @ speed 7. Scrap down sides and add olive oil and saute Varoma 2 to 3 mins @ speed 2. leave in TM bowl until cooled down approx 3 mins.
place rest of ingredients including fresh herbs and prepared butter to TM bowl and blend 3 to 4 sec @ speed 4 or until desired texture required
Accessories you need
this is delicious on toast.
i have melted the butter and tossed chicken tenderloins through the butter, then line the varoma dish with baking paper and steamed the chicken. the water from the steam and the butter from the chicken fills the baking paper and then is great to thicken with cornflour and makes a nice sauce to pour over the chicken..
also the chicken is great tossed in the butter and then barbequed. also delicious on lamb and beef
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banoffie Cake (using banana cake from edmonds cookbook)
- seafood & corn chowder with curried choux dunkers
- steamed silverbeet pouches in coconut cream
- steamed fennel and salmon for one
- Feijoa Mayonaise
- pineapple banana and cucumber smoothie
- Bacon and Leek Quiche
- Grandmas' Tomato Relish
- Waitangi Day Brunch
- cheesey-carrot and marmite muffins
- fried Green Tomato coated with TM Dukka
- curried kumara cuppa soup
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Satay Sauce
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Tomato Ketchup
- Garlic and Caper Aioli
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Mum's Homemade Tomato Sauce
- Lemon and Garlic Yoghurt Chicken
- Vegetarian/Chicken Lettuce Cups
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado