- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 tsp coriander seeds
- 1/2 tsp tumeric powder
- 1/2 tsp pepper corns
- 1/2 tsp kelp powder or dulse seaweed flakes
- 2 pinches dried rosemary
- 25 g strong Dijon mustard
- 45 g unpasterised organic Miso paste
- 150 g apple cider vinegar (ACV)
- 150 g extra-virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 150 g Grapeseed Oil
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Peel the garlic cloves, remove the germ, add the coriander seeds (1/2 tsp = 5 g), tumeric powder, pepper corns, seaweed flakes and rosemary. NO SALT, as the Miso paste is very salty. Sp. 5 for 5 sec. Scrape down the sides of the bowl with the spatula. Again Sp. 5 for 5 sec.
Add all mustard, Miso paste and all the liquid ingredients (ACV, EVOO and grapeseed oil). Sp. 4 for 15 sec.
Transfer into the Tupperware shaker (500 ml) - you can keep this dressing at room temperature up to one month. Just give it a shake before use.
Delicious Probiotic Salad Dressing
Accessories you need
This recipe was inspired by the French salad dressing of my mum (to come soon on the recipe community), prepared in the Tupperware shaker so that we always had a dressing ready-to-go.... and the recipe of my lovely nutritionist Dr. Verena Raschke-Cheema... who published it on her page ... but only for one portion, so for the modern busy housewifes ... I had to change to a TM recipe and bigger quantities.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Cheats kousa
- Char Kuey Teow
- Tasty Seedy Crackers
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Tomato & Chilli Chutney
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Taco seasoning
- Variation Roasted Carrot Hummus