- 1000 grams Apricots (fresh), (halved, seed removed)
- 5 grams vanilla extract
- 1 apple, (skin on, core in, quartered)
- 2 cardamon pods
- 500 grams sugar
- 25 grams jamsetta
Place apples into the Thermomix for 5 seconds on speed 5.
This is not a firm set jam.
Test by placing a small amount onto a cold plate (if at room temperature, place onto plate and allow to cool before testing consistency). If the jam is set it wont be a runny consistency. If not set, continue to cook, checking every 5 - 10 minutes.
I have found with apricot jam the need to use jamsetta due to the higher juice content.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Walnut and coffee cheesecake slice
- Kids Bubble cups
- Chocolate, chia & ginger cookies
- Blueberry jam
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Hawaiian Rolls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Golden Gaytime Slice
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer