- 1 heaped tbsp fresh chives
- 1 --- small garlic clove
- 30 g Parmesan cheese
- 1 can Cannellini Beans, Drained & rinsed
- 1 level tablespoon tahini
- 1 pinch salt
- --- Juice of one lemon
- 2 level tbsp olive oil
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- - Place chives, garlic and parmesan into mixing bowl. mc on, chop 10 seconds speed 9
- - Scrape down sides
- - Place cannellini beans, tahini, salt and the juice of one lemon into mixing bowl. mc on and mix 30 seconds speed 6
- - scrape down sides
- - Add olive oil to mixing bowl, place mc on and blend for a further 1 minute on speed 6 . It should be a nice creamy consistency now.
Its important not to use a huge clove of garlic as it will over power this recipe. With the chives i just had a small handul that i broke into thirds which was then pretty much the equivilant to a tablespoons worth. When juicing the lemon try putting the lid and the mc on and squeezing the lemon around the mc and into the lid. The juice will drip though but the pips will stay on the lid. Try making your own tahini its only sesame seeds, oil and salt!
Variation - I have left the chives out and added in left over roasted pumpkin or sweet potato at step 3 and it’s been delicious! Can also be made dairy free without the Parmesan although i find it adds a depth of flavour and helps the chives to chop up .
Please feel free to follow me on my fb page below and let me know what you think! ThermoWife- change your life with ThermoWife.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Cheats kousa
- Char Kuey Teow
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- Chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Left Over Porridge Bread
- Tasty Seedy Crackers