- 1 Small head of garlic
- 40 grams olive oil, (extra for drizzling)
- 8 sprigs mint, (leaves only)
- 1 can Cannellini Beans, (drained and rinsed)
- 40 grams lemon juice, (Approx 1 lemon)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 pinch Himalayan salt
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Pre-heat oven 180C
2. Cut the top off the head of garlic drizzle with olive oil and roast in oven for 30 mins. Remove and cool.
3. Place mint into the bowl chop 3 secs/speed 7.
4. Scrape down the sides of the TM bowl.
5. Add cannellini beans, oil, lemon juice and salt. Take the cooled garlic and squeeze the garlic cloves into the bowl. Combine 10 secs/speed
6. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and mix for a further 10 secs/speed 5.
7. Serve with crackers or vegetables sticks.
White bean, garlic and mint dip
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thai Beef Salad
- Chia Pudding with raspberry coulis
- Variation Tzatziki
- Thai Chicken and Pork Balls
- ARNOTT’S Mint Slice Hot Chocolate
- Turkish Lentil Soup
- Clean Thai Beef Salad with Brown Rice
- Manaya's Kebbe Naya ( raw meat patte)
- EJJA ( Lebanese Egg Fritters)
- Lebanese cabbage rolls
- Rima's Lahmee b ajeen tablee
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC