- 2 cloves garlic
- 400 grams Canned Chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- 30 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 1 level teaspoons smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoons Tahini (hulled)
- 1 level teaspoon salt
- 5 drops Young Living Lemon Oil
- 5 drops Young Living Lime Oil
- 2 drops Young Living Black Pepper Oil
- 1 heaped teaspoon smoked paprika, Extra, to Serve
- 2 heaped tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, Extra, to Serve
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place garlic cloves into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec / speed 7. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula and repeat 3 sec / speed 7. Scrape down sides again.
- Add chickpeas, lemon juice, tahini, olive oil, salt, essential oils and mix 10-15 sec / speed 5, or until desired consistency is achieved.
- Serve immediately. Garnish with sprinkle of Paprika and extra olive oil.
you can prepare your own chickpeas, soak them overnight, and rinse and drain ready to use.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hazelate (hazelnut & chocolate spread)
- Hot Chilli Jam
- Capsicum Relish
- Tuna Dip
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Easy homemade onion gravy
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Healthier Hazelnut Cacao Nut-ella - Dairy Free (Like Nutella) Soaking version
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Jumbo Spiced Pumpkin Bread
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Cookie Jar Biscuits
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake