- 1 Zucchini medium size, Roughly chopped into large pieces
- 1 clove garlic, Peeled
- 8 leaves basil
- 5 sprigs parsley flat leaf
- 1 green chilli
- 1 heaped tablespoon tahini
- 1 lemon, Halved
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add zucchini to TM bowl
chop 10secs sp8
remove and place into TM basket to drain
Add garlic, basil, parsley and chilli to TM bowl
chop 5 secs sp 8
scrape down sides and repeat if necessary
Add drained zucchini back to the TM bowl
Add tahini and lemon juice
Mix 10 secs sp 5
season to taste with salt and pepper
Serve with veggie dippers
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot Crumble Slice
- caramel bundt cake
- Upside Down Tamarillo Cake
- Chicken Cacciatore
- Gluten Free Chocolate Cup Cakes with Chocolate Butter Cream Frosting
- Double Choc Chip Cake with Fudge Frosting
- Apple Cake and Custard Slice
- Gingerbread House
- Proscuitto Wrapped Chicken Loaf with Orange Sauce and Spring Vegetables
- Chilli Oil
- Chocolate Fudge Frosting
- Chocolate Cake -party size!