- 2.8 --- kilograms butternut pumpkin, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 --- Medium Brown Onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 vegetable stock, cup
- 3 slices multigrain bread
- 85 g plain flour
- 20 g Butter
- 30 g walnut halves
- 1/2 teaspoon mixed dried herbs
- 1/2 teaspoon Moroccan Seasoning
Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan-forced. Layer pumpkin and onion in a 10 cup-capacity round baking dish. Sprinkle with nutmeg. Pour over stock. Bake for 30 minutes or until pumpkin is just tender.
Place roughly torn bread into bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 6.
Add flour, butter, walnuts, herbs and seasoning and mix on speed 4 for 10 seconds or until just combined.
Remove pumpkin from oven. Scatter crumb mixture over pumpkin. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden and serve.
Original recipe added 1/3 cup of pumpkin seeds in addition to the crumble but I left these out as not a fan.
The Moroccan seasoning was my addition as I love the flavour with pumpkin.
Recipe has been converted and adapted from Super Food Ideas, July 2010
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White Chocolate & Peanut Butter Cookies
- Sour Cream Cakes
- White Chocolate & Raspberry Chelsea Scrolls
- Baked Peanut Cheesecake
- Chocolate, cranberry & pistachio brownies
- Cauliflower & Broccoli Gratin
- Little Cream Cakes
- Pear & Pecan Slice
- Simple Fruit Squares
- Green Bean Salad With Caper Dressing
- Cauliflower Fritters
- Honey Pecan Biscuits
- Warm leek and cashew dip
- Sugar Free Lemon Curd/Butter
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Top Deck Caramel Crunch
- Fluffy Keto Cheesecake with Gin infused Lemon Curd
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart
- Choc-caramilk Bavarian
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits