- 500 g chicken drumetts, (remove skin)
- 1-2 cloves garlic, Chop for 3sec/speed 9
- 2 teaspoons Ground Coriander
- 1 teaspoon four corner pepper mix, (grinded)
- 10 g olive oil
- 1 brown onion, cut in quarters
- to taste salt
- 900 g water
- 2 tablespoons TM vegetable concentrated stock
- 400 g frozen chopped Egyptian Molokhia, cut into 4cm blocks
Place chicken into TM bowl
Add water, onion, TM concentrated vegetable stock , salt and pepper/
Cook for 25min/100 degrees//
Once cooked, remove soup from TM bowl and place into another bowl
Clean TM bowl thoroughly
Add 1-2 cloves of garlic. Chop for 3sec/speed 9
Scrap down side of the bowl
Add olive oil and ground coriander
Sauté for 2min/veroma/speed 1 add a scoop of soup that is put aside 1 min during the process
Place the soup with the chicken already prepared into TM bowl
Cook for 9min/90 degrees/
Serve over steamed medium grain rice. Garnish with thinly sliced red onion and white vinegar.
Great winter dish. Enjoy!
Recipe by Lidia Farid
Thermomix Consultant VIC
Cooking the Soup
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Carrot & Cashew Soup
- Variation Roast Vegetable Soup
- Radish soup
- Nat's perfect pumpkin soup
- Roasted Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Tuscan bean soup
- Potato, bacon and leek soup
- Mushroom Cappuccino with flavoured oil
- Thai Vegetable Soup
- Sweet Potato, Leek and Bacon Soup
- Chinese Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- Creamy Mushroom Soup