- 2 spring onions
- 1 clove garlic
- 160 g fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tblsp vegetable oil
- 1000 g water
- 2 tblsps vegetable stock
- 1 tblsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tblsps sake
- 65 g - 75 g packet quick cook noodles
8Recipe is created for
Place spring onions in TM bowl. On closed lid, turbo 1 sec and set aside.
Place garlic in TM bowl and chop 5 sec on speed 7. Scrape down sides.
Add mushrooms and vegetable oil and saute for 3 minutes at 100C Reverse Speed 1.
Add water, stock, rice wine vinegar, and sesame oil and cook for 10 minutes at 100C Reverse Speed 1. Add sake in last 2 minutes.
Meanwhile, place noodles in thermoserver or serving bowl.
When soup is cooked, pour over noodles and let stand, covered, for 5 minutes.
Add spring onion and serve.
Adapted from Anne Lindsay's "Au Gout du Coeur"
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Prawn & Chicken Laksa
- Chicken & sweet corn soup
- Best Ever Creamy Tomato & Bacon Soup
- Chicken and Corn Noodle Soup
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Califlower soup with parmesen and bacon dust
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Pizza Scrolls
- Chicken Paella
- Garden vegetables tagliatelle
- Lamb Saag Curry (FODMAP friendly)
- Apple, Pear and Strawberry Purée - ThermieBub
- Strawberry and Banana Purée - ThermieBub
- Carrot and Zucchini Purée - ThermieBub
- Pumpkin Purée - ThermieBub
- Spicy Rum BBQ Sauce
- Beef Chili with Canadian twist
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Mango mousse