- 2 spring onions
- 1 clove garlic
- 160 g fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tblsp vegetable oil
- 1000 g water
- 2 tblsps vegetable stock
- 1 tblsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tblsps sake
- 65 g - 75 g packet quick cook noodles
8Recipe is created for
Place spring onions in TM bowl. On closed lid, turbo 1 sec and set aside.
Place garlic in TM bowl and chop 5 sec on speed 7. Scrape down sides.
Add mushrooms and vegetable oil and saute for 3 minutes at 100C Reverse Speed 1.
Add water, stock, rice wine vinegar, and sesame oil and cook for 10 minutes at 100C Reverse Speed 1. Add sake in last 2 minutes.
Meanwhile, place noodles in thermoserver or serving bowl.
When soup is cooked, pour over noodles and let stand, covered, for 5 minutes.
Add spring onion and serve.
Adapted from Anne Lindsay's "Au Gout du Coeur"
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower & Wild Rice Soup
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- French Onion Soup - Variation for (V) (VG)
- Emergency Lentil Soup
- Vegetable and Red Lentil Soup
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Quick Asian Noodle soup
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese