- 1 small onion, peeled and halved
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 2 tsp stock paste, either Vegetable or Chicken
- 1 bunch asparagus, roughly chopped
- 1 large parsnip, roughly chopped
- 600 g water
- salt and pepper to taste
- 30 g olive oil
Place the onion and garlic in bowl. Chop 3 seconds speed 5. Scrape down bowl.
Add oil and sautee 4 mins, Varoma temp, speed 1 MC off.
Add aspargus and parsnip and chop 3 seconds speed 5.
Add remaining ingredients and cook 10 minutes, 100 degrees speed 2.
Now blitz the soup - go to speed 4 and then take approx 6-10 seconds to slowly increase to speed 9. Blitz for 1 minute at speed 9. Serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Grain free chocolate mud cake cupcakes
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Easy Batter
- Japanese style sandwich bread
- Truffle Aioli