- 40 g olive oil
- 1/2 red onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 bunches asparagus
- 630 g vege stock
- 120 g cream
- 40 g spinach
- 1 heaped tablespoon YIAH HERB AND GARLIC DIP MIX
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add onion and garlic to bowl, chop 5sec/sp7. Add olive oil, saute 3min/100deg/sp1. Add asparagus (leaving a few stalks for decoration) and spinach chop 10sec/sp7. Add vege stock and dip mix and cook 15min/100deg/sp1. Add cream (can leave out) and puree 1min/sp3-10 gradually.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Potato, Leek and Bacon Soup
- Curried Choko & Bacon Soup
- Cauliflower & Bacon soup
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken
- Spicy sweet potato soup
- Mudslide with Keto IceCream
- Top Deck Caramel Crunch
- Fluffy Keto Cheesecake with Gin infused Lemon Curd
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- Dairy Free Breakfast Smoothie
- Choc-caramilk Bavarian
- Paleo Meringue
- Berry Baked Cheesecake
- Mustard sauce
- TM6 Yogurt - Greek style or Vanilla Flavour
- Ultimate Sponge (Recipe Sandra Walker)
- Spinach and Bacon Cob Loaf Dip