- 1 --- brown onion, peeled & quartered
- 1 cube fresh ginger, 1 cm x 1 cm
- 20 g olive oil
- 1 can Creamed Corn, 420g
- 1 can corn kernals, OR 2 x fresh corn kernals
- 600 g water
- 1 tsp macadamia oil
- 1 tbsp TM stock paste
- 3 --- Chicken thigh fillets, cubed
- 2 tsp iodised salt
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 2 --- egg white
- 1 --- spring onion, for garnish
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
put onion in the bowl [3sec, sp7]
add ginger, olive oil saute [2min, 100C, sp1]
Add 580g water, kernals, creamed corn, water, macadamia oil, 1 tbsp salt, TM stock to bowl.
place chicken in steaming basket and insert [13min, 100C, sp1, reverse]
pour soup mix into thermoserver...
put cooked chicken into bowl and shred [5sec, sp4, reverse]
mix 1tsp salt, cornflour, remaining water and egg whites.
pour through lid while [2min, 100C, sp1, reverse]
chip the green part of the spring onion for garnish... diagonal slices or very thin long ribbons.
inspired by specialktoday, thank you.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Variation Bullet Proof Coffee
- Garlicky Chicken and Spring Vegetable Risotto
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls - Mixquisite
- PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CAKE/CUPCAKE
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Bounty Cake
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Satay Chicken
- Easy Batter
- Japanese style sandwich bread