THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 3 pieces chicken, skin on (approx 400-500 g with bone)
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 1 small potato, roughly chopped
- 1 celery stick, roughly chopped
- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 2 tbsp TM stock concentrate
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1000 g water
- 180 g cooked medium grain rice (depending on desired thickness of soup)
- 1 egg
- juice 1 lemon
- 2-3 ladles soup stock, freshly cooked
8Recipe is created for
Place all soup ingredients except rice into steaming basket. Cook for 20-30 min/100’C /speed 3 with MC in an inclined position.
Remove basket and set aside.
Add extra water to increase quantity of soup If desired, adjust with more stock or salt for flavour.
Add rice and cook for a further 15 minutes/100°C//. Remove soup and set aside.
Cool mixing bowl by rinsing with cold water.
Place egg into cooled mixing bowl. Mix 30 sec/speed 8 then reduce to speed 5 and add lemon juice through opening in lid and continue to mix for an additional 30 sec.
Once mixture is frothy, with blades rotating, add 2-3 ladles of warm soup, continuing to mix for 20 seconds. Pour this mixture into remainder of soup, stirring as you go until combined. Results should be nice and fluffy.
Cut the chicken off the bone and add to soup once finished along with any of the cooked vegetables
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower & Wild Rice Soup
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- French Onion Soup - Variation for (V) (VG)
- Emergency Lentil Soup
- Vegetable and Red Lentil Soup
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Quick Asian Noodle soup
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Home made Baileys
- Spanakopita (Greek Spinach pie)
- Greek Cabbage Salad
- Thia Lili's Koulourakia (Greek Easter Biscuits)
- Goji and Coconut Raw Chocolate
- Tacos basic
- Avocado hommus
- Tsourekia (Greek Easter Bread)
- Semolina Custard
- Keftethes (Greek Meatballs)
- Greek Easter Chocolate Souffle
- Galaktobouriko (Greek Vanilla Slice)
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Malt loaf
- Varoma Porridge for one
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cheese and bacon bread
- Heavenly Hot Cross Buns
- Mangoffee Protein Shake
- KETO cloud bread
- My Version of Sous Vide Eggs
- Cheesecake filled Easter eggs
- My Version of Perfect No-Split Hollandaise