THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 3 pieces chicken, skin on (approx 400-500 g with bone)
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 1 small potato, roughly chopped
- 1 celery stick, roughly chopped
- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 2 tbsp TM stock concentrate
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1000 g water
- 180 g cooked medium grain rice (depending on desired thickness of soup)
- 1 egg
- juice 1 lemon
- 2-3 ladles soup stock, freshly cooked
Recipe is created for
- Place all soup ingredients except rice into steaming basket and place basket into bowl.
Add water, stock, salt and pepper into bowl. Liquid should cover some of the ingredients in the basket.
Cook for 20-30 min/100’C /speed 3 with MC in an inclined position.
Remove basket with spatula and set aside.
- Add extra water to increase quantity of soup If desired, adjust with more stock or salt for flavour.
- Add rice and cook for a further 15 minutes/100°C/[img title="counter-clockwise operation"]https://www.recipecommunity.com.au/sites/all/modules/contrib/smileys/packs/thermomix/counterclock.png[/img]/[img title="Gentle stir setting"]https://www.recipecommunity.com.au/sites/all/modules/contrib/smileys/packs/thermomix/soft.png[/img]. Remove soup and set aside.
- Cool mixing bowl by rinsing with cold water.
- Place egg into cooled mixing bowl. Mix 30 sec/speed 8 then reduce to speed 5 and add lemon juice through opening in lid and continue to mix for an additional 30 sec.
- Once mixture is frothy, with blades rotating, add 2-3 ladles of warm soup, continuing to mix for 20 seconds. Pour this mixture into remainder of soup, stirring as you go until combined. Results should be nice and fluffy.
Accessories you need
Cut the chicken off the bone and add to soup once finished along with any of the cooked vegetables if desired.
Other users also liked...
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Tuscan Bean Soup modified
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Super Simple Veggie Soup
- Trahana Tomato Soup
- Keto Friendly Seafood Chowder
- Cauliflower soup with coconut milk
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Roast carrot and cumin soup
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- Home made Baileys
- Spanakopita (Greek Spinach pie)
- Greek Cabbage Salad
- Thia Lili's Koulourakia (Greek Easter Biscuits)
- Goji and Coconut Raw Chocolate
- Tacos basic
- Avocado hommus
- Tsourekia (Greek Easter Bread)
- Semolina Custard
- Keftethes (Greek Meatballs)
- Greek Easter Chocolate Souffle
- Galaktobouriko (Greek Vanilla Slice)
- Easy Gluten Free Blueberry & Ricotta Cake
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Donut ice-cream
- Weetbix Banana Cinnamon Biscuits
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Blanch Vegetables