THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 3 pieces chicken, skin on (approx 400-500 g with bone)
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 1 small potato, roughly chopped
- 1 celery stick, roughly chopped
- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 2 tbsp TM stock concentrate
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1000 g water
- 180 g cooked medium grain rice (depending on desired thickness of soup)
- 1 egg
- juice 1 lemon
- 2-3 ladles soup stock, freshly cooked
8Recipe is created for
Place all soup ingredients except rice into steaming basket. Cook for 20-30 min/100’C /speed 3 with MC in an inclined position.
Remove basket and set aside.
Add extra water to increase quantity of soup If desired, adjust with more stock or salt for flavour.
Add rice and cook for a further 15 minutes/100°C//. Remove soup and set aside.
Cool mixing bowl by rinsing with cold water.
Place egg into cooled mixing bowl. Mix 30 sec/speed 8 then reduce to speed 5 and add lemon juice through opening in lid and continue to mix for an additional 30 sec.
Once mixture is frothy, with blades rotating, add 2-3 ladles of warm soup, continuing to mix for 20 seconds. Pour this mixture into remainder of soup, stirring as you go until combined. Results should be nice and fluffy.
Cut the chicken off the bone and add to soup once finished along with any of the cooked vegetables
Other users also liked...
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Califlower soup with parmesen and bacon dust
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Cauliflower and bacon soup LCHF
- Bacon & Lentil Chowder
- Broccoli and Lemon Soup topped with Goats Feta and Seeds
- WW 2SP Chilled Cucumber Soup
- Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup
- Chicken Wing & Vege Soup
- Mel's Roasted Pumpkin Soup
- Spanakopita (Greek Spinach pie)
- Greek Cabbage Salad
- Thia Lili's Koulourakia (Greek Easter Biscuits)
- Goji and Coconut Raw Chocolate
- Tacos basic
- Avocado hommus
- Tsourekia (Greek Easter Bread)
- Semolina Custard
- Keftethes (Greek Meatballs)
- Greek Easter Chocolate Souffle
- Galaktobouriko (Greek Vanilla Slice)
- Rizogalo (Greek Rice Pudding)
- Black Forest Scrolls
- Creole Style Jambalaya
- Easy Apple Cake
- Virgin Lychee Sorbet Cocktail adapted from festive class
- Dairy Free Peanut Butter Custard
- No Knead Sourdough
- Squid Ink Bread
- Multigrain Bread
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chewy Almond Biscuits
- Lemon Bundino ( Italian lemon pudding)
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad