- 20 g olive oil
- 1 brown onion
- 6 bacon rashers
- 1 carrot
- 410 can chopped tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon tuscan seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable stock paste
- 500 g water
- 100 g small shell pasta
- 420 can Baked beans in tomato sauce
- 1 zucchini
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place carrot and zucchini in bowl place MC and chop for 3 sec on speed 5. Set aside in a bowl.
Place onion and bacon in bowl place MC and chop for 4 sec on speed 5.
Add the olive oil and cook for 3 min / 100C / speed 1. Using the MC.
Then add carrot and zucchini mix as well as the tomatoes, tuscan seasoning, mustard, stock paste and water. Place the MC.
Cook for 10 min / 100c / / speed 1.5.
Add the uncooked pasta shells and the baked beans to the bowl and then cook for 15 mins / 100c / /speed 1.5
Use simmering basket instead of MC.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut and Pea Soup
- Sopa de tomate com ovo escalfado
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- Dumplings and broth
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Basilico Spago
- Pizza Bread Pull Apart
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- Bindy's White Chocolate & Raspberry Mud Cake
- Peanut Butter & Choc Energy Muesli Bars
- Coconut yoghurt
- Gluten Free crispbread, crackers, flatbread, matzo
- Galaktoboureko - Greek Vanilla Slice
- Cheese and Bacon Rolls
- Veggie Loaded Wholefood Pasta Sauce
- The Best Ever Vegan Vegetable Bake
- Strawberry Syrup