- 20 g olive oil
- 1 brown onion
- 6 bacon rashers
- 1 carrot
- 410 can chopped tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon tuscan seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable stock paste
- 500 g water
- 100 g small shell pasta
- 420 can Baked beans in tomato sauce
- 1 zucchini
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place carrot and zucchini in bowl place MC and chop for 3 sec on speed 5. Set aside in a bowl.
Place onion and bacon in bowl place MC and chop for 4 sec on speed 5.
Add the olive oil and cook for 3 min / 100C / speed 1. Using the MC.
Then add carrot and zucchini mix as well as the tomatoes, tuscan seasoning, mustard, stock paste and water. Place the MC.
Cook for 10 min / 100c /"Counter-clockwise operation" / speed 1.5.
Add the uncooked pasta shells and the baked beans to the bowl and then cook for 15 mins / 100c /"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 1.5
Use simmering basket instead of MC.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roast carrot and cumin soup
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- BB's Chicken & Corn Soup
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Lemony lentils and silverbeet soup (aka adas b hamid)
- Curried Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Vegetable Soup for the Soul
- Cauliflower and Leek Soup
- Oma’s Goulash Soup
- Keto Cauliflower and Zucchini Soup
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Savoury Bites
- Hainanese Chicken
- Pan Amasado - Chilean Bread Rolls
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Honey Chicken
- Gluten free Dumpling Dough
- Mince Chow Mein with Pumpkin
- Variation Vegetarian nachos